Saturday, September 05, 2015

2015

Wow.

Just quite surprised that it has been two to three years since I left this blog.


Now it is the year 2015, which is reaching its end.

September 2015.

So far, my life has gone through a lot of changes. Busy with work and responsibilities plus the mobile phone which makes me go online through laptop less. Theheee sorry for that.


This is the latest update of my life.

Now,

I am


Married

and

Pregnant.

7 months pregnant to be exact.


Latest news is that I finally get the posting. I am now

an official teacher, at a school in Temerloh, Pahang.


So many things happened and so many things have changed.


What's important is;

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BABY TO SEE THIS WORLD

Alhamdulillah. My life is so full of blessings and I won't let this happiness go away so I'm taking this opportunity to thank God for everything that I have now. A good husband, a married life, a job, and the most exciting one, a babyyyyyyy.

Till next post, I promise to share more of my stories in the future. Even if not in details, but at least a bit just to cheer up this gloomy blog which is created 5 years ago (it is already five years and I just realised it now?)

Okay bye!


p/s: Feeling awkward writing this entry since I left this blog for quite a long time but I promise to reduce the awkwardness later. Theheeee



♥ THIS?

0 pills taken.: