Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life as it is

After getting married for a month and seven days, it's me again. I'm now used to have someone in my life, the most important person above everyone else, and that is my husband.

I'm so happy that we're united and finally be married to each other. Can't really describe how it feels like (being married to someone you love), but this holy relationship that we have now is totally a good thing for me. Of course, my life changes 360 degrees and it will never be the same like my single life. Even though there are lots of work to do (household chores and all that), I still feel happy and glad. Contented. Really. My life now has more purposes and its full of responsibility.

Now I know why people love and get excited when talking about marriage. It's the moment you tie the knot and bam! You are someone's, forever. The feeling you get when someone is and will always be there for you. And the most important thing is you'll never be alone, you will always have the perfect company day and night. There will always be someone who's thinking about you because you are also the most important person to them. The feeling of love and being loved. I am just really happy with my life right now, even though I have to live apart from him because I'm still studying. Well, that's how it is. Obstacles are what makes us better.

Right now is the happiest moment of my life. I don't feel lonely or sad anymore, whenever I'm reminded of my late mama and abah. This is how God wants me to continue living my life. I'm stronger, happier, and more responsible. This is what marriage do to me, I am now a more matured person and I live to make my other half happy.


♥ THIS?

0 pills taken.: