Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Best Dream: Billie Joe Armstrong

You know what's the best thing about dream? Yeah I mean dreaming when you're sleeping. It makes all your dream (goal) come true!

I had once. It was on April 27 morning. I had a fuckingly amazing dream about me, and Billie Joe Armstrong the voice of Green Day. How could I possibly dream of him? I still don't know. I think it was in my unconscious mind though, since I was a big fan of Billie Joe Armstrong and Green Day when I was 15, 2006.


Billie Joe Armstrong

Performing


Now? I still love Green Day for they have their unique style and songs, and Green Day is respected much from all celebrities. Well who doesn't? They started their career young, and keep carrying it on until now. It is fucking amazing.


How old were they do you think?

To Billie: Why are you so hot? And why are you already married?

*fainted*


Well, in that dream, Billie and I were walking in someplace which I don't know and he gave me a taste of his marijuana. Yeah I think I still remember the taste of it, I felt high and in cloud nine. Then, Billie took me to a place where he cut off a person's head, and we were like a living dead wandering around that weird place. On top of all, I enjoyed accompanying him and watching him walking in front of me. (It was Billie Joe Armstrong!!)

After that, Billie sang to me all of my favourite songs of Green Day, it was a dream come true I tell ya even though it's not real. He also brought his family to meet me; his wife Adrienne and his two sons, Joseph and Jakob. I was like a special guest to Billie since he wanted me to accompany him to wherever he goes. He showed me how he plays guitar, took me around that place, and made me meet his family. It was so sweet of him and I felt really excited and euphoric.


His family. You really made cute sons Billie!


Finally, my dream ended after I took some pictures with him, I even hugged him! Twas a really good dream I suppose.

I woke up smiling thinking that I got a chance to meet him in my dream for I know that it is quite impossible to meet Billie Joe Armstrong in person. This is a non-ordinary person but a famous and respected musician. As far as I know, he is one of the most talented person in songwriting. All of his songs are totally great, fascinating, and meaningful I tell you.

Oh Billie, if only I met you in real life even for just an hour, or a minute, I would be glad enough to live. (Sounds so like a fangirl) Its's true. I don't have many favourite singers but you are the first in my top list. If Green Day is coming to Malaysia to do live performances in the future, I might as well collect some money to  attend and watch them. This is some serious shit man.


That style.

You rock!

A songwriter who writes songs about peace.


Oh and I still love you Billie even you're getting older and older. Age doesn't matter, it only means that you're a grown up. Looks more matured and more like a loving dad.


He's 39 this year.

Handsome daddy rocks! 

I am glad that he has a twitter account. Theehe. I stole some of his twitpics because it was real and originally sent from him to his fans.


Look at that hand, he said that he loves this book; a gift from his fan.

His newly bought guitar.


Recently, checking his latest tweets, I found that Billie asked everyone to boycott Donald Trump as this man is a racist pig. Well, if Billie said so, I'll boycott! *This is a really mad fan.


I still remember that one time dream now, and I really hope that he will come and perform here in Malaysia... 


Sing one more time for me.

Fuck racism, I love you Billie Joe Armstrong!



Footnote: I'm really ridiculous. It was just a dream... but still, it was Billie Joe Armstrong that I dreamt of! How could I not be bragging crazily about this?




♥ THIS?

6 pills taken.:

Sophie said...

Классно написано ) Мне понравилось)

PS: Great post!I like it.

Anonymous said...

How can I send you an e-mail? I'd like to talk to you. I am 27 years old and a really big Green Day fan!

Rage and love,

Astrid

astrid.hermans84@hotmail.com

Tarajee Thorne said...

Omfg i had a dream of him to hez so hot and i love him big fan too i would be the most honor to really meet or even see him *blushes* I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE ARMSTONG!!!!!!

Whatsername said...

hey, I'm a very big fan of Green Day I have my own blog - green-day-idiots-club.blogspot.com and I really like you to see it.
Rage and Love
Whatsername

rob said...

fuck yeah! billie is awesome and one of the punkest. i like green day better than the sex pistols because they arent morons lollll.

Anonymous said...

I live in Wisconsin and they are supposedly touring TWICE here! FUUUUUUUUCK RAAHH! I'm so Happy!
Yes... Green Fay fan too.
Read between the lines,
Jozee